SHIPPING & HANDLING
We pay for all the Shipping, Handling and Insurance on all domestic and most international (see "International Orders" below) orders over $35.00. The price you see is what you pay.
We ship Michael's Limited Edition Prints and Artist Proofs with Remarque rolled in a poly sleeve in a hard-walled cardboard tube. Please note, sometimes we secure the caps with staples as well as tape. Please remove the staples (pliers work well) before removing the print from the tube. Michael's Gallery Edition Canvases (ship "stretched and ready to hang" in the U.S.A. and Canada) are packaged with protective corners, bubble wrapped and shipped in a large box. Gallery Edition Canvases (shipped internationally, outside North America) are rolled on a cylinder, wrapped in plastic and packaged in a double walled cardboard box.
We ask that you please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery (although we usually ship within a couple of days of receiving your order). During the holiday season, we ship more frequently, to ensure timely delivery. Please check the Winter Edition of Studio News for the last order date to guarantee Christmas Delivery.
If you have a special occasion delivery date, we'll do our best to get your order to you on time. Email Linda at (email@example.com).
North American Orders:
- Limited Edition Prints, Artist Proofs and Gallery Edition Canvases are shipped to most destinations with FedEx Ground in the U.S.A. and Canada. We also ship with USPS and Canada Post when required. All packages are insured and we pay all applicable customs and duty fees.
- Please Note: FedEx requires a street address. If you have a PO Box, RR1 or General Delivery address, or if FedEx does not deliver in your area, contact us to make other arrangements. We can ship with USPS or Canada Post upon request - we'll still pay for the shipping & handling!
- For the most part, U.S. orders are shipped from Niagara Falls, NY. Canadian orders are shipped from St. Catharines, ON.
International Orders (outside North America):
- Limited Edition Prints, Artist Proofs and Gallery Edition Canvases are shipped via Airmail to international clients (Europe, New Zealand, Australia). We pay the shipping, handling and insurance. Duty and/or customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Orders outside the areas listed above may be subject to additional fees.